Wine Tours Of Niagara has a Wagjag / Buytopia ADVENTURE in Niagara like no other while visiting Niagara. Wine tasting, Craft Beer tasting, Trivia , Festival of lights & Scavenger hunts through Niagara are just some of the amazing tours we have to offer
- If choosing our Friday / Saturday or Sunday Early Bird Relax & Sip Wine & Brew Wagjag / Buytopia Tour:
- The pick up will be at 9:30 am at the Comfort Inn 7514 Lundy's Lane or the Food Court of the Canada One Outlet Mall 7500 Lundy's Lane where Soups & Things is located. From there your Driver / Guide will take you to the Niagara On The Lake area of Niagara where you will visit (Lake view Wines, Caroline Cellars and back in Niagara Falls TAPS Brew House to enjoy some local BREW! At each winery you will enjoy up to 3 included tastings and approximately 40 minutes per winery to take pictures, enjoy the atmosphere, taste, learn and shop!). We will return to the Comfort Inn around 2:00 pm and just in time to check in at the Comfort Inn & 2:05 pm at the Canada One Mall.
- If choosing our Friday or Saturday evening Relax Sip Wine & Brew Wagjag / Buytopia Tour :
- The pick up will be at 2:00 pm at the Comfort Inn 7514 Lundy's Lane or the Food Court of the Canada One Outlet Mall 7500 Lundy;s Lane where Soups & Things is located. From there your Driver / Guide will take you to the Niagara On The Lake area of Niagara where you will visit (Lake view Wines, Caroline Cellars and back to the Falls to Taps Brew House & some Local BREW! ). At each winery you will enjoy up to 3 included tastings and approximately 40 minutes per winery to take pictures, enjoy the atmosphere, taste, learn and shop! At Taps you will enjoy 2 tastings of their Craft Beer. Taps also offers an amazing menu so if you are looking to snack on some finger foods or have dinner there you are welcome to enjoy! We will return to the Comfort Inn around 6:00 pm & at the Canada One Mall for 6:05pm
- IF looking for accommodations in Niagara, the Comfort Inn is the best place to stay. They also have a Wagjag offer as well. The Comfort Inn includes parking indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center open daily 9 am-11pm. Also located at the Comfort Inn is an on site IHOP restaurant open daily at 7am!
This WAGJAG offer just keeps giving and also includes lots of entertainment and dining vouchers listed below,
- $15 off at IHOP
- $20 off at Fridays
- $10 off at East Side Mario's
- $30 off at the Outback
- $10 off @ the 6455 Lounge
- $30 off at the Keg
- 4 passes to the Fun Zone
- $50 off at Ruth's Chris
- $20 off at Vittorio's Italian Eatery
- Ihop, Fridays, East Side Mario's, Outback, Keg, Ruth Chris, Vittorio's Vouchers are all valid when ordering 2 adult entrees
- $5 of at YUK YUK's
- 2 Wine Tastings & Tour @ Konzelmann Winery.
- $5 off at Sorrento Bakery
- $75 Voucher for the Skylon Tower (Dine in after 6 pm with advance reservations, must buy 2 apps , 2 entrees & 1 desert)
Enjoy Niagara's Nightlife with a trip to one of Niagara's Casino's, Karaoke on Clifton Hill, Enjoy one of Niagara's many clubs or take in a show at Greg Frewin Theatre or Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show! Every Saturday enjoy live music at TAPS Brew House. Also while visiting Niagara visit Soups & Things located right next door to the Comfort Inn. Homemade Soups, Sandwiches, Salads, Pizza, Paninis, Toasted Subs, Breakfast and much more amazing foods.
Lakeview Wine Co.
Our winery produces some of Ontario's top-selling wine brands, including EastDell, 20 Bees, FRESH, Lakeview Cellars, McMichael Collection, Seasons, Canadian acting legend Dan Aykroyd’s line of wines as well as the top-selling kosher wines Tzafona Cellars.
To craft our wines, we source grapes from the specially chosen and carefully managed vineyards of our family of over 25 Niagara grape grower partners.
Weather permitting we will enjoy a Vineyard or Cellar.
Takes pride in four generations of grape growing tradition – in Germany and in Canada – in order to produce wines for all to enjoy. We are situated on prime grape growing soil and employ many years of experience and skill in order to produce grapes and wines of exceptional quality. It is also important to us to create a customer experience unlike any other – we take pride in our personal approach to customer service and our unpretentious approach to our fabulous wines.
Caroline Cellars on the web
Taps Brew house
Founded in 2004, Taps Brewing Company is located in the heart of Ontario’s tourism and wine country, in Niagara Falls. We brew our custom crafted beer in small batches, using only four ingredients: pure filtered water, select hops, choice malted barley and yeast. Taps beers have a unique, refreshing and truly satisfying taste that compliment our award winning chef’s menu.
Check out Taps on their Website or on Facebook to see their entertainment line up and menu.
- All inquires regarding this tour or hotel package are to be made directly with Wine Tours of Niagara by emailing us at : firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 905-329-1438 between our office hours of 10 am- 3 pm Mon-Fri. Please leave a message if needed, we will return your call.
- Dining & Entertainment Vouchers that come along with this package are given by your driver upon pick up for the Wine tasting tour. Tour pick up will be in the Lobby of the Comfort Inn Lundy's Lane. The Pick up time will be 9:30 am or 3:30 pm please arrive 10 minutes before for the tour you have reserved.
- (Note: Due to Weather or Traffic conditions the driver may or can run up to 10 minutes behind schedule)
- Due to Winter Weather Season Wineries may change and if so they will be replaced by equal wineries to continue the tour.
- When buying a voucher with Wag Jag / Buytopia they do not collect the taxes/fees. These tax/fee are to be paid at the time of booking via credit card. When booking the amount will be shown.
- This offer is Valid based on Availability and until February 9, 2020
Our Customer Reviews!
This was a Great winery tour. Our driver was amazing! He's very funny, very entertaining and very knowledgeable and responsible.
We had so much fun yesterday thank you thank you! This company is great! We will definitely use again/recommend
Our GUIDE was by far the best part of our trip. Not that there was anything wrong with the wineries (great food, great service, delicious wine) but he was so kind, had a great humorous rapport, and genuinely was interested in his patrons. He went above and beyond what he needed to and made our experience a memorable one for sure!! I will definitely be coming back if he is our tour guide again. For the price and the atmosphere I would give 10/10 for this experience.